Your home spa is where you take residential steambathing to a new level. A personal steamroom elevates bath culture to a higher level of sophistication and satisfaction. With its elegantly designed steam shower systems, the latest word in bathroom remodeling, mr.steam? introduces a new standard of luxury into the home. Your home steambath makes the exclusive amenity of your health club or favorite resort a luxury to enjoy every day.
Steambathing is an immersion into the elemental forces of life: water and warmth. A home steam room creates its own landscape, where the senses expand and boundaries soften and disappear. It is the most sensual of beauty rituals: relaxation and rejuvenation, stimulation and exhilaration.
- 14.75 x 14.5 x 6.75 in
- 5KW - 240V - 25A
- Easy "Snap In" Controls
- Industrial Grade Heater
- Electric H20 Level Control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Max Room Vol. Cu. Ft - 100ft
Ampere Chart Specs
Model - MS90E
Max Room Vol. Cu. Ft - 100Ft
KW - 5KW
Voltage - 208V at 24A, or 240V at 21A
Location and Installation
- Select a location as near as practical to the steam room, within 50 feet.
- Install steam bath generator in an upright position only.
- Provide a minimum of (12) inches at both ends and top of the steam generator or as required for servicing.
Refer to Mr. Steam Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manuals for complete instructions.
- Water Supply (3/8" NPT)
- Steam Outlet (1/2" NPT)
- Safety Valve (3/4" NPT)
- Drain (1/2" NPT)
- Steam Head (1/2" NPT)
*Locate steam head 6 -12 inches above floor
*For tub/shower enclosures, install 6 inches above tub top edge
All electrical wiring to be installed by a qualified licensed electrician in accordance with National Electrical code.
1. Check power voltage. Use 240V rate unit when supply is greater than 208V. (Most homes have 240V, 1PH service). Use 208V rated unit for 208V power.
2. Use minimum 90C/300V rated insulated copper conductors only, type THHN or equal sized in accordance with National Electrical Code and local electrical code for the Amps in Ampere Chart. If allowed by code, NM cable may require a larger wire size than as listed on the chart.
3. Connect suitably sized equipment grounding wire to ground terminal provided.
4. Install a separate circuit breaker between supply and unit. Provide a power supply disconnect within sigth of the steam generator or one that is capable of being locked in the open position.
5. For single phase units, use two-wire supply source and equipment grounding wire. Neutral (white) wire is not required.
Butler Package 1
Suitable for Models MS 90E through MS Super 3E steam generators:
(1) eTEMPO /Plus® Control
(1) AromaSteam™ Steamhead
(1) AutoFlush™ System
(1) Steam Genie™
(1) Drip Pan
* Butler Package 1 (Round or Square):
Polished Chrome - $871
Other Finished - $938
**eTEMPO Control (Round or Square)
Plished Chrome - $351
Other Finished - $351